Overview and in-depth user guide as well as full API documentation
The decor project contains some classes and utilities that are not directly related to UI.
- Invalidating - Mixin class to for UI-related Custom Elements that want to calculate computed properties at once and/or to render UI at once upon multiple property changes
- Observable - The bedrock observable class, ES7
Object.observe()shim based on value-holder object
- Stateful - Base class for widgets or other objects to allow ES5 getter/setter of properties and a simplified interface for notifications of property changes.
- Destroyable - Base class to track handles and release them when the instance is destroyed.
- Evented - Base class to emit events and let applications easily monitor those events.
- schedule - A utility function to schedule a callback at the end of micro-task.
- sniff - Browser sniffing.
- Decor architecture - Notes on decor's design choices.