Right in time for the week-end, we have new releases to announce, we actually tagged a 0.5.0 a few days ago but as we found a blocker issue when running cross-domain right after release, we came up shortly after with 0.5.1.
As usual just use bower to install the latest release:
bower install deliteful
Among the new features or enhancements of this release you will find:
- SwapView, a container custom element extending
ViewStackto provide interaction in order to navigate between the various stacked views
- ViewIndicator a simple element enumerating the
views of a
ViewStackand displaying which one is currently visible.
- additional improvements to Combobox element even though we did not managed to complete all what we had in mind (more to come in 0.6.0).
- use of jQuery Core for DOM manipulation in delite.
- upgrade store management to dstore 1.0
- as part of the requirejs-dplugins 0.4.0 release, we added a nice
- finally as part of the ecma402 0.2.6 release we leveraged navigator.languages when available to pick the best locale.
If you have code that was running on 0.4.0 please be aware there are two known API incompatibilities in deliteful:
CheckBoxmodule has been renamed to
ComboBoxmodule has been renamed to
Comboboxand the corresponding custom element tag from
In the next milestone we hope to extend the use of jQuery for DOM manipulation to deliteful, as well as provide new elements and enhance existing ones. You can keep an eye on the (moving) list of what we plan here and here.
As usual if you find any issue with release just go to the github issue lists.